ADT Monitored Home Security
ADT monitoring is great for helping secure homes and granting greater peace of mind to those within. However, did you know that ADT monitored home security systems can help protect a lot more than just a single home?
More than 6 million customers in the country rely on ADT monitored home security systems. ADT monitoring responds to 50,000 crimes in progress each year. It's no secret that ADT monitored home security systems can really help protect a single home but, recently, there have even been correlations made between safer homes with security systems and safer communities.
According to a comprehensive study conducted by researchers at Rutgers University School of Criminal Justice, it was found that residential burglar alarms systems decrease crime in communities overall. Homes with ADT monitoring can do more than help protect the occupants and their possessions, they help protect the community.
ADT Monitored Home Security Systems 24/7
ADT monitored home security systems watch over the home 24/7. ADT monitoring ranks among the best in the security industry with four monitoring centers in the U.S. and more than 2,000 dispatch operators. Because these centers are electronically linked, one virtual nationwide ADT monitoring platform is made possible. Every year, over 29 million alarm signals are detected and followed-up through ADT monitoring.
Standard ADT Monitored Home Security Systems
ADT monitored home security systems help protect homes within the community. In turn, ADT monitoring equipment helps serve as a powerful deterrent to any potential crimes in the area which, ultimately, means safer communities.
Standard ADT monitoring equipment provided through ADT monitored home security packages can include the following:
- Digital keypad – ADT monitoring customers can use this keypad to manually activate and deactivate their system, as well as program entry codes.
- Infrared interior motion detector – This ADT monitored home security device uses invisible beams and activates the system when suspicious movement is detected. Can also be programmed to recognize pet movements.
- Keychain remote – This compact remote lets users arm or disarm ADT monitored home security systems with the press of a button. Can also trigger the alarm and notify ADT monitoring services.
- Door and window sensors – These electronic sensors come with ADT monitored home security packages and can be programmed to provide voice alerts when someone opens or closes a monitored door. Should someone enter the home and activate the sensors while the system is active, ADT monitoring services will be notified.
- High-decibel alarm – ADT monitored home security alarms emit a high-pitched 90-decibel sound about as loud as a police siren.
- Yard sign and window decals – Each ADT monitored home security system comes with the familiar blue and white ADT logo on window decals and signs. Posting these up around your home may serve as a valuable deterrent to any potential crimes – both to your property and possibly your neighbors'.
ADT monitored home security systems also come with professional installation.
ADT Monitored Home Security Systems in Your State
In order to check the availability of ADT monitored home security systems in your area, click on your state in the list below:
If you're moving to a new community and want to see how you can help make it safer while helping to secure your own home, ADT monitored home security systems are a great way to accomplish both. According to the FBI, a home with a security system is up to three times less likely to be burglarized. Homes with ADT monitored home security systems are far safer than homes without and can even have a positive impact on the safety of the overall community.
Call today and learn more about ADT monitored home security!